This ' France General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into French general insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the French general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the French economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the publisher's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the French general insurance industry.
- Comparison of the French general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
- A comprehensive overview of the French economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- French insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- French general insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in France -
- It provides historical values for the French general insurance segment for the report's 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the French general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in France, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the French general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the French general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive SummaryChapter 2 COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Chapter 3 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic Indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Key Lines of Business
- Consumer Segments and Profitability
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 7 Distribution OverviewChapter 8 Competitive LandscapeChapter 9 Competitor ProfilesChapter 10 InsurtechChapter 11 Consumer Insight SurveyChapter 12 Appendix
Chapter 6 Key Lines of Business - Trend and Market Share
- Property Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Financial Lines Insurance
- Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance
- Miscellaneous Insurance
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Axa France IARD
- Axa France Vie
- MMA IARD (SA)
- Allianz IARD
- Mutuelle Assurance
- Assurances Du Credit Mutuel IARD S.A
- Union Harmonie Mutualite
- Maaf Assurances SA
- Malakoff Humanis Prevoyance