The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsAdacel Technologies Ltd (Adacel) provides simulation and training systems. The company offers solutions such as operational air traffic management, air traffic control training, and advanced speech recognition applications. It also offers support services, ATC environment and airport driver training services. It provides simulations for defence and civil for the training of controllers. The company offers real-time, mission critical, satellite-based air traffic management automation software. It also provides air traffic management products and services such as Aurora video and advanced air traffic management capabilities high frequency radio operator for various air traffic domains. The company has business presence in the US, Australia, Estonia, and Canada. Adacel is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Key Facts
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Key Employees
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - History
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Company Statement
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Services
- Business Segment: Systems
- Geographical Segment: Australia
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: The US
- R&D Overview
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Strengths
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Opportunities
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Threats
- Adacel Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Key Facts
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Key Employees
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, History
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Adacel Technologies Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aero Simulation Inc
- Applied Virtual Simulation
- Aurora Flight Sciences Corporation
- Meggitt Training Systems
- Metron Aviation, Inc.
- Virtual Simulation Systems Pty Ltd