1h Free Analyst TimeCLAAS KGaA mbH - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsCLAAS KGaA mbH (CLAAS) is a manufacturer of agricultural engineering equipment. It is one of the major manufacturers of combine harvesters and self-propelled forage harvesters. The group specializes in the business of agricultural engineering with tractors, agricultural balers and green harvesting machinery. Its product portfolio includes combines, transplanters, tractors, telehandlers, wheel loaders, balers, square and round balers, forage harvesters, and front loaders. CLAAS also offers spare parts,camera systems, accessory components packaging material, lubricants, coolants, steering systems, batteries, terminals, disc mowers, drum mowers, tedders, and swathes. The group has operational presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. CLAAS is headquartered in Harsewinkel, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Key Facts
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Key Employees
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Key Employee Biographies
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Major Products and Services
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - History
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Business Description
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Strengths
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Weaknesses
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Opportunities
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Threats
- CLAAS KGaA mbH - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- CLAAS KGaA mbH, Key Facts
- CLAAS KGaA mbH, Key Employees
- CLAAS KGaA mbH, Key Employee Biographies
- CLAAS KGaA mbH, Major Products and Services
- CLAAS KGaA mbH, History
- CLAAS KGaA mbH, Subsidiaries
- CLAAS KGaA mbH, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Alamo Group Inc
- Deere & Company (Germany)
- CNH Industrial NV
- AGCO Corporation
- Maschinenfabrik Bernard KRONE GmbH & Co. KG
- Kubota Tractor Corporation
- Agria-Werke GmbH
- Bucher Industries AG
- Vietnam Engine and Agricultural Machinery Corp