TD Bank provides retail and corporate banking, wealth management, and related financial solutions. It offers accounts, cards, certificates of deposits, life and non-life insurance, mortgages and lending, international banking, merchant solutions, investments, cash management, and wealth advisory services. TD provides auto financing, treasury management, investment banking, research, global transaction banking, and capital market solutions. It serves individuals, corporates, SMEs, high-net-worth individuals, and wealthy families through a network of branch offices, ATMs, wealth advisors, and online portals. The company operates in North America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- TD Bank is exploring cognitive technologies to enhance customers' digital experience and deliver actionable insights to its teams for better operations and services. For instance, the organization has introduced artificial intelligence- and machine learning-based predictive financial insights to customers.
- TD has been consistently enhancing its mobile app. The company has collaborated with Flybits to enhance customers' mobile experience via micro-personalization. The bank has launched mobile services such as TD MySpend (a real-time spending tracker and financial goal-setting service) and TD for Me (a service that utilizes geolocation technology to connect customers with mobile mortgage specialists and other services).
- TD has launched initiatives to ensure it is prepared for cyber threats and compliant with all relevant regulations. The company partnered with Pega to adhere to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) using its scalable platform.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into TD Bank's fintech operations.
- Discover its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Learn about its product launches, partnerships, and investments.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerators, Incubators, and Other Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership and Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bottomline Technologies
- Hydrogen Technology Company
- Canadian Institute
- Envestnet | Yodlee
- Layer 6
- CGI Group
- Global Payments