Overview:Retaining top performers is critical to organizational success. They are talented, innovative, entrepreneurial, creative and can be demanding.
They are also highly mobile and prone to job hopping. Retaining top talent is a key business imperative and old strategies are no longer effective.
Just as approximately 60% of Millennials leave their company in less than three years and their turnover is greater than any other generation. Top performers can be from any generation and they turn over with similar frequency unless you actively continue to re-recruit them. Unfortunately, most companies don’t have a focused retention strategy to retain these important employees.
The good news is that top performers prefer to stay with the same company, and they will if given the right environment and opportunities. There are strategies and tactics that can improve retention rates.
Why you should Attend:During this informative webinar, you will learn why top performers, Millennials, and other employees stay or leave and learn practical techniques you can use to retain the best employees.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Why Millennials and other groups of employees stay or leave
- How to measure turnover
- The relationship of compensation to employee satisfaction and motivation
- The relationship of leadership to retention and turnover
- How to create a workplace `community`
- Why recruitment and interviewing are important in managing turnover
- The importance of `Stay interviews`
- 135 ideas for reducing turnover
- 10 steps toward great retention
- Ideas for more effective onboarding
- Importance of realistic job previews
- 7 steps to giving effective recognition
- Linking benefits to retention
- The 5 components of the retention model
- Keys for retention