This issue of High-Tech Materials Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) showcases innovations pertaining to filaments and other emerging materials for additive manufacturing, 4D materials featuring shape memory polymers, and advanced oxide dispersion alloys capable of withstanding nuclear environments.
The High-Tech Materials TOE provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
Innovations in Materials for 3D Printing, 4D Materials, and High Entropy Alloys
- Essentium, US
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd., China
- Evonik Industries, Germany
- Texas A&M University, US
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, US
- University of Illinois at Chicago, US
- Southeast University, China
- Mondi plc, UK
- Carbonova Corporation, Canada
- International Graphite, Australia
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
- North Carolina State University, US
- Reflex Labels Ltd., UK
- Mocean Energy, UK
- Kaust, Saudi Arabia
- Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Carbonova Corporation
- Evonik Industries
- International Graphite
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Mocean Energy
- Mondi plc
- North Carolina State University
- Reflex Labels Ltd.
- Southeast University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co. Ltd.