The industrial world is currently experiencing a steady increase in the demand for Diphenylamine, a versatile organic compound widely utilized across myriad sectors. This crystalline compound with a floral aroma finds application in areas such as antioxidants, fungicide, chemical intermediates, dyes, and gunpowder stabilizing mechanisms. The primary drivers of its demand are its growing usage as an antioxidant in lubricants, the rising application as a chemical intermediate and a fungicide, as well as its significant role as an anti-scalding agent.
The penetration of Diphenylamine extends to numerous end-use industries such as automotive, agriculture, plastics and rubber, personal care and cosmetics among others. The Asia-Pacific region, due to its increasing demand for application industries such as automotive and rubber, commands the major share of global demand for Diphenylamine. This fact, coupled with the booming demand for electric vehicles, continues to stimulate the Diphenylamine market in this region. Despite the occasional challenges posed by stringent environmental regulations, the demand for Diphenylamine remains robust and continually upward trending. Delve deeper into the critical factors, trends, and projections surrounding the market for Diphenylamine with our comprehensive market research report.
Global Diphenylamine demand stood at 1.02 Million Tonnes in 2022 and is forecast to reach 1.56 Million Tonnes by 2032, growing at a healthy CAGR of 4.83% until 2032.
Global Diphenylamine Demand is Projected to Grow at a Healthy CAGR of 4.35%.
Diphenylamine is an organic compound. It is a derivative of aniline. It is a stable compound and is in crystalline form having a floral odor. Diphenylamine has application in various sectors including antioxidants, chemical intermediate, fungicide, dyes, gunpowder stabilizing mechanisms, etc. There are several end-use industries of diphenylamine which include automotive, agriculture, plastics and rubber, cosmetics and personal care, and others. The growing demand for diphenylamine as an antioxidant in lubricants coupled with the increasing application of diphenylamine in other areas such as chemical intermediate and fungicides is expected to drive the demand for diphenylamine during the forecast period. Moreover, high demand for diphenylamine as an anti-scalding agent is also an influencing factor supporting demand rise. However, stringent environmental regulations regarding diphenylamine are expected to hinder the demand growth during the forecast period.
In 2020, the spread of COVID-19 in major global economies caused nationwide lockdowns which had an impact on several industries. Automotive and rubber were among the most affected industries during the pandemic. This had an impact on the demand for diphenylamine in 2020. Therefore, the demand for diphenylamine fell during the coronavirus pandemic from the automotive and rubber segment. On the other hand, the demand from the agriculture segment grew during the coronavirus pandemic due to a sudden rise in the demand for packaged food.
Region-wise, Asia-pacific region holds the major share of global demand for diphenylamine due to the increasing demand of application industries such as automotive and rubber. Moreover, the increasing demand for electric vehicles is also an influencing factor creating demand for diphenylamine in Asia Pacific.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2015-2022
- Base Year: 2022
- Estimated Year: 2023
- Forecast Period: 2024-2032
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of diphenylamine which covers production, demand and supply of diphenylamine market globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of diphenylamine .
- To classify and forecast global diphenylamine market based on end-use, sales channel and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global diphenylamine market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global diphenylamine market.
- To identify leading players involved in the manufacturing of diphenylamine.
To extract data for global diphenylamine market, primary research surveys were conducted with diphenylamine manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, the report analyzes various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for Global diphenylamine market over the coming years.
The publisher calculated diphenylamine demand globally by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering diphenylamine prices, materials used for production of diphenylamine . The publisher sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the publisher.
Key Target Audience:
- diphenylamine manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to diphenylamine distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
Report Scope:In this report, global diphenylamine market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by End Use -Automotive, Agriculture, Plastics and Rubber, Cosmetics and Personal Care and Others
- Market, by Sales Channel-Direct Sales, Indirect Sales
- Market, by Region-North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, South America
Available CustomisationsWith the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
Please note: The subscription will be activated within 3 business days
Table of Contents
- It is an essential metric for market analysis, as it provides insights into the overall size and growth potential of diphenylamine market in terms of value and volume.
- On our online platform, you can stay up to date with essential manufacturers and their current and future operation capacity on a practically real-time basis for diphenylamine.
- To better understand the regional supply of diphenylamine by analyzing its manufacturers' location-based capacity.
- To determine what percentage manufacturers are operating their plants or how much capacity is being currently used.
- Study the historical annual production of diphenylamine by the leading players and forecast how it will grow in the coming years.
- Discover which end-user industry (Automotive, Agriculture, Plastics and Rubber, Cosmetics and Personal Care and Others) are creating a market and the forecast for the growth of the diphenylamine market.
- Analysing the change in demand of diphenylamine in different regions, i.e., North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America, that can direct you in mapping the regional demand.
- Multiple channels are used to sell diphenylamine. Our sales channel will help in analyzing whether distributors and dealers or direct sales make up most of the industry's sales.
- Determine the supply-demand gap to gain information about the trade surplus or deficiency of diphenylamine.
- Figure out what proportion of the market share ofdiphenylamine is currently held by leading players across the globe.
- Discover insights into the intricate manufacturing process of diphenylamine.
- Analyze historical prices since 2015 & Forecast on three months rolling period for next 12 months.