Nicaragua Oil and Gas Strategic Analysis and Outlook to 2028 is a comprehensive guide to provide analysis and forecasts of the Nicaragua oil and gas market for the period 2010 to 2028. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Nicaragua oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Driven by strong methodology and proprietary databases, reliable projections of oil, gas, petroleum products, coal, LNG- supply and demand are made to 2028. The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
SWOT Analysis and benchmarking tools are used to analyze and compare the real prospects and challenges of investing or expanding in the industry. Further, the report details all the investment opportunities sector wise, highlighting the industry growth potential and project feasibility. Detailed information on new fields, blocks, pipelines, refineries, storage assets and LNG terminals along with the investments required, current status of the projects and commencement feasibility are provided.
The report also analyzes three key companies in Nicaragua's oil and gas industry. Business operations, SWOT Analysis and financial performance of the companies are provided. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Some of the key issues addressed in the report include
- How will be oil and gas supply scenario in Nicaragua by 2028?
- Which of the petroleum products will witness the maximum demand growth by 2028?
- What are the new risks and opportunities for investors/ oil and gas companies?
- What are the potential investment opportunities in Nicaragua and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in Nicaragua?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the coking/FCC/HCC/VDU capacities in Nicaragua by 2024?
- How much of the LNG capacity is contracted and how much will be available for contracts by 2024?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2024?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents
1.1. List of Figures
1.2. List of Tables
2. Nicaragua Energy Profile
2.1. Nicaragua Oil and Gas Snapshot
2.2. Total Primary Energy Demand, 2010- 2028
2.3. Primary Energy Mix by Fuel, 2020
2.4. Oil and Gas Infrastructure
2.4.2. LNG Terminals
2.4.3. Oil and Product Storage Terminals
2.4.4. Underground Gas Storage Terminals
2.4.5. Transmission Pipelines
2.5. Licensing and Regulatory Authorities
3. Nicaragua Economic and Demographic Analysis
3.1. Geographic Location and Map
3.2. Gross Domestic Product Forecasts to 2028
3.3. Population Growth Forecasts to 2028
3.4. Number of Vehicles Forecast to 2028
3.5. Final Consumption Expenditure Forecast to 2028
4. Nicaragua Supply-Demand Analysis and Forecasts to 2028
4.1. Nicaragua Oil Production Forecasts, 2010- 2028
4.2. Nicaragua Natural Gas Production Forecasts, 2010- 2028
4.3. Nicaragua Petroleum Products Production Forecasts, 2010- 2028
4.4. Nicaragua Oil Demand Forecasts, 2010- 2028
4.5. Nicaragua Natural Gas Demand Forecasts, 2010- 2028
4.6. Nicaragua Petroleum Products Demand Forecasts, 2010- 2028
5. Nicaragua Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
5.1. Oil Production Sector- Market Structure
5.2. Gas Production Sector- Market Structure
5.3. Refining Sector- Market Shares by Company, 2020
5.4. LNG Sector- Market Shares by Company, 2020
5.5. Oil Storage Sector- Market Shares by Company, 2020
5.6. Underground Gas Storage Sector- Market Shares by Company, 2020
6. Nicaragua Oil and Gas SWOT Analysis
7. Key Oil and Gas Investment Opportunities in Nicaragua
7.1. Nicaragua Upstream Opportunities
7.2. Nicaragua Midstream Opportunities
7.3. Nicaragua Downstream Opportunities
8. Nicaragua Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
8.1. Overall Ranking of Markets
8.2. Demographic and Economic Index
8.3. Oil and Gas Supply Index
8.4. Oil and Gas Demand Index
8.5. Infrastructure Index
9. Nicaragua Exploration and Production Market Analysis
9.1. Proven Oil and Gas Reserves, 2010- 2020
9.2. Gross Crude Oil Production, 2010- 2020
9.3. Marketed Natural Gas Production, 2010- 2020
10. Nicaragua Refinery Market Analysis
10.1. Nicaragua Refining Capacity Forecast to 2024
10.2. Nicaragua Petroleum Products Production by Product, 2020
10.2.1. Motor Gasoline Production
10.2.2. Gas/Diesel Oil Production
10.2.3. Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) Production
10.2.4. Kerosene Production
10.3. Nicaragua Petroleum Products Consumption by Product, 2020
10.3.1. Motor Gasoline Demand
10.3.2. Gas/ Diesel Oil Demand
10.3.3. Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) Demand
10.3.4. Kerosene Demand
10.4. Nicaragua Crude Oil Refining Infrastructure
10.4.1. Existing Refineries by Complexity, 2020
10.4.2. Planned Greenfield Refineries, 2020- 2024
10.4.3. Planned Refinery Expansions, 2020- 2024
10.4.4. Refinery Details- Location, Start Up, Operator, Ownership and Complexity
10.5. Nicaragua Historic and Forecasted Refining Capacity, 2010- 2028
10.5.1. Crude Distillation Capacity Forecast by Refinery, 2010- 2028
10.5.2. Coking Capacity Forecast by Refinery, 2010- 2028
10.5.3. Fluid Catalytic Cracking Capacity Forecasts by Refinery, 2010- 2028
10.5.4. Hydrocracking Capacity Forecasts by Refinery, 2010- 2028
10.6. Nicaragua Refining Capacity by Company, 2010- 2028
11. Nicaragua Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
11.1. LNG Design Capacity (Liquefaction/ Regasification) Forecasts, 2010- 2028
11.2. LNG Storage Capacity Forecasts, 2010- 2028
11.3. LNG Export/Import Forecasts, 2010- 2028
11.4. LNG Contracted and Available Capacity Forecasts, 2010- 2028
11.5. Nicaragua LNG Infrastructure
11.5.1. Existing LNG Terminal Details- Location, Operator, Technology, Ownership, Start Up, Trains and Investment
11.5.2. Planned Greenfield LNG Projects
11.5.3. Planned LNG Terminal Expansions
11.6. Nicaragua LNG Capacity Forecasts by Terminal, 2010- 2028
11.7. Nicaragua LNG Capacity Forecasts by Company, 2010- 2028
12. Nicaragua Storage Market Analysis
12.1. Nicaragua Oil, Products, Chemicals Storage Terminal Details
12.2. Nicaragua Underground Gas Storage Terminal Details
12.3. Nicaragua Oil Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2020
12.4. Nicaragua Underground Gas Storage Capacity by Terminal, 2020
12.5. Oil Storage Capacity by Company, 2020
12.6. Gas Storage Capacity by Company, 2020
13. Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Nicaragua
13.1. Company A
13.1.2. Business Description
13.1.3. SWOT Analysis
13.1.4. Financial Analysis
13.2. Company A
13.2.2. Business Description
13.2.3. SWOT Analysis
13.2.4. Financial Analysis
13.3. Company A
13.3.2. Business Description
13.3.3. SWOT Analysis
13.3.4. Financial Analysis
14. Nicaragua Oil and Gas News Updates, 2017- 2020
15.1. About OGAnalysis
15.2. Forecast Methodology
15.3. Sources and Research Methodology
15.4. Abbreviations and Conversions
15.5. Contact Information