This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global freelancer SEO services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut-down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for freelancer SEO services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Freelancer SEO Service market global report from the publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider freelancer SEO services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The freelancer SEO services market section of the report gives context. It compares the freelancer SEO services market with other segments of the freelancer SEO services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
- By Type: On Page SEO; Off Page SEO; Technical SEO; Others
- By Application: Large Enterprises; Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Searchbloom; NextLeft; SmartSites; SEOBABA; OMR Digital
- Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
- Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
- Country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing:
- Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
What is the estimated value of the Global Freelancer SEO Services Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Freelancer SEO Services Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Freelancer SEO Services Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Freelancer SEO Services Market?
|No. of Pages||175|
|Forecast Period||2021 - 2025|
|Estimated Market Value ( USD ) in 2021||$ 9.53 billion|
|Forecasted Market Value ( USD ) by 2025||$ 19.54 billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||19.7%|
Table of Contents
5.1.1. Drivers Of the Market
5.1.2. Restraints On the Market
5.2. Global Freelancer SEO Services Forecast Market, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2.1. Drivers Of the Market
5.2.2. Restraints On the Market
- On Page SEO
- Off Page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Mid-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
7.2. Global Freelancer SEO Services Market, Split by Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Region Information, Impact Of COVID-19, Market Information, Background Information, Government Initiatives, Regulations, Regulatory Bodies, Major Associations, Taxes Levied, Corporate Tax Structure, Investments, Major Companies
9.2. China Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F,$ Billion
15.2. Western Europe Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
19.2. Eastern Europe Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
21.2. North America Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
22.2. USA Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
23.2. South America Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
25.2. Middle East Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
26.2. Africa Freelancer SEO Services Market, Segmentation by Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
27.2. Freelancer SEO Services Market Company Profiles
220.127.116.11. Products and Services
18.104.22.168. Financial Performance
22.214.171.124. Products and Services
126.96.36.199. Financial Performance
188.8.131.52. Products and Services
184.108.40.206. Financial Performance
220.127.116.11. Products and Services
18.104.22.168. Financial Performance
27.2.5. OMR Digital
22.214.171.124. Products and Services
126.96.36.199. Financial Performance
30.3. Research Inquiries
30.4. About the Publisher
30.5. Copyright and Disclaimer
Executive SummaryMajor players in the freelancer SEO services market are Searchbloom, NextLeft, SmartSites, SEOBABA, OMR Digital, Reputation BUILDUP, Dcloud Solutions, SeoRankExpert Digital Agency, SEO Climber, Boston SEO Services, DigiVisi, Kbos2hm, Peak Websites, Kanoobi Media, Mr. Technique Inc., Digital Ducats Inc, and Lockedown Design & SEO.
The global freelancer SEO services market is expected to grow from $8.81 billion in 2020 to $9.53 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $19.54 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 19.7%.
The freelancers’ SEO services market consists of the sales of SEO services and related goods by freelancers or independent contract workers that provide search engine optimization services for businesses. These freelancers are a non-permanent workforce who charges their clients based on man-hours, results-based, and click-based among many other models. Only goods and services traded between entities or sold to end consumers are included.
The freelancers’ SEO services market covered in this report is segmented by type into on page SEO; off page SEO; technical SEO; others. It is also segmented by application into large enterprises; small and mid-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Voice search is a growing trend in freelancers’ SEO services market as they are gaining popularity in day-to-day life. The increased use of smartphones and smart speakers has greatly increased the potential for voice searches. According to research, voice search is at least used once daily by about 59% among 18 - 24 age group, 65% of 25 to 49-year-old customers, while 57% of people over 50 age group uses it daily. Voice searching behavior declines markedly in the 55+ age group and is higher in younger age groups. According to the latest data from the Global Web Index via Datareportal, this is now a common behavior with an average of 45% using voice commands or voice search. 60% of Indians followed by 56% of Indonesians and 55% of Chinese internet users aged between 16 and 64 are using a voice interface every month over devices like mobile, desktop, tablet, and more. Voice assistants are used as an interesting innovation as virtual assistants are becoming better and better at understanding the natural speech patterns of customers.
Many companies are hiring an in-house SEO team to cater to the unique needs of the organization and this is expected to hinder the growth of freelancers’ SEO services market. As the size of the organization grows, it is obligatory that the company create an in-house SEO team and streamline the process. In-house SEO team ensures cost-saving, the faster turnaround time for campaigns and considers brand objective, data security, quality of resources as well. It also allows control of the control on the output. According to the Association of National Advertisers in the USA, members with in-house agency increased from 58% in 2013 to 78% in 2018. In March 2019, the WPP agency announced that Walmart decided to take digital advertising in-house. Additionally, there are online SEO tools that help anyone to optimize the search, avoiding the need to consult a third-party search engine optimization services provider. The increase in in-house teams and availability of SEO online impacting the growth of freelancers’ SEO services market negatively.
Increasing internet penetration across the globe is expected to boost the freelancer SEO services market during the forecast period. An increase in internet penetration in day-to-day life resulted in to increase in various kinds of digital activity. As the internet becomes more important as a marketing tool for businesses, SEO is one of the most effective ways to attract more traffic to a website. E-commerce activity is highly influenced through a web search and 81% of people search online for a product or service. For instance, in 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has surged internet use by 50% to 70% as millions of people are going online for entertainment, online shopping, and other activities. In July 2020 more than 4.57 billion (60% of the global population) people globally were active internet users. In the twelve months to July 2020, 346 million new users came online which is equivalent to an increase of almost 950,000 new users each day. As SEO is the best way to increase the chances of a product or service to be on priority, increased internet penetration is one of the major drivers for the growth of the freelancer SEO services market.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- OMR Digital
- Reputation BUILDUP
- Dcloud Solutions
- SeoRankExpert Digital Agency
- SEO Climber
- Boston SEO Services
- Peak Websites
- Kanoobi Media
- Mr. Technique Inc.
- Digital Ducats Inc
- Lockedown Design & SEO