1h Free Analyst TimeThe global non-alcoholic beverages industry saw a downward volume and value trajectory between 2019 and 2020, and will then experience a recovery, but will still underperform the forecast growth calculated before the COVID-19 outbreak. Although some consumers have stockpiled certain categories (such as hot coffee, packaged water) during the pandemic, overall fewer non-alcoholic beverages have been bought than normal, as they are perceived as non-essential in uncertain financial times. However, over 2020-23, the industry is expected to recover, albeit more slowly than before the pandemic.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report outlines the market trends and consumer behavior impacting the non-alcoholic drinks and what implications these may have on the industry's future. It further explores the evolution of the market amid COVID-19, company performance and news, as well as inspiring product innovation.
- Innovative combinations of flavors are desired in the sector
- Focusing on health and wellness will drive the sector in the future
- Sustainability will continue to have a major role in how brands design the packaging
- Online shopping is here to stay
Reasons to Buy this Report
- Understand the relevant market and consumer trends that are driving the non-alcoholic drinks sector
- Gain a broader understanding of the impact of COVID-19 on the non-alcoholic beverages sector and its impact on consumer spending and preferences
- Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of ContentsSector Landscapes 2021: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
1. Industry overview
2. News analysis
3. Shopping behavior
4. Deals analysis
5. Innovation analysis
6. Take outs
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Keurig Dr Pepper
- JDE Peet’s