Mr. Miller's experience, viewpoints and NY attitude will focus on the HR technology software community, the vendors, the features and functionality of what they deliver (as of now), the costs, timeframes and how to leverage the HR technology capabilities that encompass the overall functions within HR, Payroll and Benefits.
Why you should Attend
The role of Human Resources has changed dramatically over the years, from administrative to “business partnership” and is a key component of any organizations ability to manage the organization’s effectiveness and capabilities.
An effective HCM Strategy (by any name) requires a strong underpinning of Technology.
Nationally known HR Technology consultant Marc S Miller will discuss his views of how the role of HCM (HRM) must shift from “Data Management to Information Craftsmanship “ and the specific critical areas of functionality that must be provided by HRMS solution vendors.
Areas Covered in the Session
- HR Technology ‘s role in changing HR’s delivery of services and allowing it to become a more strategic business partner
- Top concerns of HR executive and how technology can provide some needed information regarding Workforce Talent, etc.
- The features and functionality of a “model”, comprehensive HRMS
- Specific Performance Metrics that HR can provide to C-level executives that result from “out of the box” HRMS/HRIS solutions
- The top tier HRMS software providers, potential costs and timeframes for implementation
- An actual demonstration of a top-tier HRMS solution will be shown
SpeakerMarc S. Miller as a thought leader, consultant, speaker and author, is a nationally respected authority on Human Resource Information Systems with over 35 years experience with all aspects of technology solutions for Human Resources. His nationwide consulting firm, a sole proprietorship, together with his industry visibility, has made Marc S. Miller one of the HR Technology industry's most recognized voices. He uses his thought leadership, significant industry experience and contacts to provide insight into the important trends surrounding HR Technology. In great demand, Marc has been a featured speaker and presenter at numerous HR and HCM technology meetings both industry focused and at many HRMS providers User Conferences. He teaches as an Adjunct Professor, HRM and HR Technology for NYU-Tandon, Manhattan College and LIU. His blogs and webinars are always well viewed and attended. His 2012 book, "HeroicHR", now in its Second Edition, remains in high demand. His latest book THE DEATH OF HR: WHO KILLED H. (Harriet) R. (Rose) Job? – A Cautionary Tale and Detective Story – also in its Second Edition is available through his website, publisher (PYP Press) and Amazon.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone leading or on a project effort to upgrade
- Purchase a new HRMS solution utilizing Cloud based - SaaS - (software as a service) HRIS providers.