1h Free Analyst TimeThe publisher’s 'Global Reinsurance Market Outlook, 2021 Update’ insight analysis report provides in-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the global reinsurance industry and key regional reinsurance markets.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report provides a detailed outlook of the Global Reinsurance industry.
The report captures premium trends for top 20 reinsurers and seven reinsurance hubs market, the data for which has been collected from company annual reports/SFCR's.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as reinsurance premiums during the review period (2015-2019).
It also provides key indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates during the review period (2015-2019) and projected figures for the forecast period 2019-2024 for the reinsurance hubs including primary insurance segments.
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the global and regional reinsurance industry, key trends, drivers, challenges, regulatory overview and developments, and impact of the COVID-19 on the industry.
It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, overview, and comparative analysis of leading companies and top reinsurance markets' premium trends for key regional markets. The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the regional economy and regulatory insights.
The report also profiles natural hazard risks at regional level, including loss figures.
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on Reinsurance dynamics in the country.
- Key insights and dynamics of the reinsurance industry.
- Insights on key market trends in the reinsurance industry.
- Insights on key growth and profitability challenges in the reinsurance industry.
- Comparative analysis of leading reinsurance providers.
- Regional overview and in-depth analysis on key regional reinsurance hubs.
- Impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the global and regional reinsurance industry.
- Insight on the future growth trend and market outlook.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Global Reinsurance industry -
- It provides historical values from 2015-2019 for the top 20 global reinsurers.
- It provides key trends in the global reinsurance industry.
- The reports covers in-depth the analysis of historical values of KPIs and COVID-19 impact on the company financials for top reinsurers from 2016-2020.
- It provide the market share and ranking dynamics of the top reinsurers.
- The reports provide in-depth coverage and analysis of top reinsurance groups, including they business and product mix and financial performance.
- It provides historical values from 2015-2019 and forecast from 2019-2024 for key regional reinsurance hubs.
- It details the natural hazard profile of a region.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the regional Reinsurance industry, top 10 Reinsurance markets and provides comprehensive overview of economy and demographics, reinsurance market trends, and competitive landscape of key Reinsurance hubs.
- It provides an in-depth analysis of the Reinsurance hubs.
- It provides rankings, premiums, and competitive landscape analysis of top reinsurers operating in regional markets.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the global and regional Reinsurance industry.
- In-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the Global Reinsurance industry.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and Reinsurance hubs.
- Understand the key dynamics, trends, and growth opportunities in the global and regional Reinsurance industry.
- Identify key regulatory developments impacting market growth.
- Identify growth opportunities in key regional markets.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Key Market Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Key Market Trends
- Global Overview
- Market Size
- Top Markets
- Market Competition Overview
- Alternative Capital
- Company Profiles
- Regional Overview
- Hong Kong
- The UK
- North America
- The US
- South and Central America
- Data Methodology - Tables
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- GIC Re
- Great West Lifeco
- Allianz SE
- China Re
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Hannover Re
- Swiss Re
- Munich Re