1h Free Analyst TimeHealthcare systems around the world all fall under regional and individual country policies and regulations. Payors, providers, and service suppliers looking to operate internationally must understand and adhere to local healthcare regulations in order to safely and responsibly access and operate within international healthcare systems.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The focus of this report is on regulations surrounding payors, providers, and health IT.
This report explores the theme of regulations in healthcare, through coverage of regulations around personal health data, COVID-19 restrictions, telemedicine, the new US surprise billing legislation and more.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers regulations in healthcare.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
- This regulations in healthcare thematic report provides a top-down outlook for the key players and trends over the next few years.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Industry Analysis
- Further Reading
- Appendix: Thematic Research Methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- CommonSpirit Health
- Fresenius Medical Care
- HCA Healthcare
- Assicurazioni Generali
- China Life Insurance