1h Free Analyst TimePersonal health data encompasses electronic health records (EHR), electronic medical records (EMR), personal health records (PHR), and any other health data transmitted through telehealth, wearables/sensors, or apps. It includes patient-reported and objective data about a patient’s medical history, diagnostic tests, vitals, treatments, medications, and more.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The digitalization of health data has allowed for easier access and sharing among patients, family physicians, emergency departments, and specialists. Quick and complete access to patient health information allows for better patient outcomes. Data can be mined from patient records to design treatment plans and allow for the practice of preventative and personalized medicine. It saves both time and resources for patients and healthcare providers. Data tracking can be used by healthcare providers and insurance companies to find trends in a population’s health and in healthcare services.
This report explores the theme of Personal Health Data, through coverage of Electronic Health Records, cybersecurity and more.
- This report is a thematic brief, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and identify the leading and disrupting companies.
- The report covers the personal health data.
- It includes case studies of emerging technology trends.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
- Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector. However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries. This Personal Health Data thematic report provides a top-down outlook for the key players and trends over the next few years.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Industry Analysis
- Case Studies
- Value Chain
- Further Reading
- Appendix: Tthematic Research Methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Epic Systems