Features all the latest cardiovascular nuclear medicine studies with practical, evidence-based implications for personalized patient evaluation and treatment.
Presents a consistent, patient-centered approach using integrated case vignettes correlated with specific nuclear medicine imaging findings. Discusses patient assessment criteria, risk factor criteria, pathology, evaluation criteria, outcomes, and other clinical implications.
Covers a full range of imaging technologies, including SPECT/CT, PET/CT, and CT/MR hybrid radionuclide cardiovascular imaging studies.
Addresses emerging clinical applications of nuclear imaging techniques for precision-based medicine, including targeted molecular imaging and cell therapies.
Includes sections on instrumentation/principles of imaging; protocols and interpretation; applications in coronary artery disease, special populations, and heart failure; artificial intelligence, and more.
Contains guidelines and appropriate use documents to provide appropriate context for clinicians.
Features hundreds of high-quality figures including multimodal cardiac imaging studies, anatomic illustrations, and graphs.
Provides Key Point summaries, 50 procedural videos, and 100 multiple-choice questions and answers to reinforce understanding and facilitate review.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
- Evaluating Myocardial Perfusion SPECT
- Interpretation, Reporting and Guidelines
- Image Artifacts
- Radionuclide Angiography
- Choice of Stress Test
- Use in Stable patients with Known or Suspected CAD
- Serial Testing
- Patients with PCI and CABG
- Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Risk Stratification in Non-Cardiac Surgery
- MPI of Special Patient Groups
- Patients with Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathy
- Other Forms of Heart Disease
- Patients with Chest Pain
- Viability Assessment
- Extra-cardiac Incidental Findings
- Newer Tools for Assessment of Heart Failure
- Improving SPECT MPI Efficiency and Reducing Radiation
- Myocardial Perfusion SPECT/CT: The Added Value of CT Imaging
- Cardiac PET and PET/CT: Artifacts and Tracers