About the Report
This new report considers the growth of Data Centre space, power, pricing for Cyprus.
The report shows the revenues for Cloud and Data Centre Market forecast over the period from the beginning of 2021 to the beginning of 2025 and provides profiles of the key Public Cloud and Data Centre providers for Cyprus.
Cyprus has a wide number of relatively small Data Centre Providers across the island, which results in a relatively fragmented market - with the largest Cyprus Carrier Neutral Data Centre facility having only 600 m2 of Data Centre raised floor space.
The survey includes southern Cyprus, recognised by the UN & an EU member, and not north-eastern Cyprus (the Turkish Republic of North Cyprus (TRNC)) which is controlled by Turkey. In November 2020 it was announced that Turkey was to send a USD $100 million cash infusion into the TRNC to allow a Data Centre for Government services to be set up.
With its key location in the Mediterranean, southern Cyprus has become a cable hub connecting Europe with the Middle East and is connected by some ten sub-sea cable systems from two cable landing stations.
The analyst forecasts that Cyprus Data Centre market revenues will grow by almost 50.4 percent overall from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025.
- Methodology - Cyprus Data Centre Landscape
- Data Centre Summary - Cyprus Data Centre Landscape
- A simplified map showing the key cities & towns in Cyprus
- The key third-party Data Centre Providers & Facilities in Cyprus
- The key Cyprus Data Centre Provider Profiles
- A pie chart showing the key Cyprus Data Centre Provider market share
- A Data Centre raised floor space forecast from mid-2021 to mid-2025 in m2 per annum
- A Data Centre Customer Power forecast from mid-2021 to mid-2025 in MW per annum
- Data Centre utility power in Euro per kWH
- The key Data Centre City Clusters
- A Data Centre Pricing Forecast (rack space, m2 & kW rentals) in Euro per month
- A chart & table forecasting Data Centre Pricing in rack space, m2 & kW rentals
- A Data Centre revenue forecast in millions of Euro per annum from mid-2021 to mid-2025
- The key trends for the Cyprus Data Centre market
- Data Centre Outlook
List of Figures
Figure 1: A simplified map showing the location and key towns in Cyprus
Figure 2: A table summarising the key third-party Data Centre Providers and Facilities in southern Cyprus - as of the end of June 2021
Figure 3: A table showing the industrial electricity costs in Euro per kWh for selected European Countries -including Slovenia (excluding taxes) from the lowest to the highest
Figure 4: A chart showing forecast Cyprus Data Centre raised floor space (in ‘000s of m2) and DCCP (in MW) - from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025
Figure 5: A table showing forecast Cyprus average Data Centre rentals (rack space, m2 & kw) in Euro per month - from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 per annum
Figure 6: A chart showing forecast Cyprus Data Centre revenues from the end of June 2021 to the end of June 2025 - in millions of Euros per annum
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.