About the Report
The Hong Kong Data Centre market has established itself as a Data Centre hub in China, with Chinese companies and MNCs seeking to gain access to the Chinese market based in the territory, there are just under 50 facilities in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong Report provides an overview of the Data Centre colocation market together with a 5-year Data Centre raised floor space, power, pricing & revenue forecast from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026.
Hong Kong continues to grow its Data Centre coverage despite constraints on suitable land and high auction costs. I-advantage (SUNeVision) Data Centres in particular are expanding with three new facilities being launched from 2022 to 2023. Chinese Data Centre Providers including GDS Holdings and China Mobile are also planning new facilities. The analyst forecasts that the new Data Centre space will increase by 44 percent, power by 47 percent and revenues by 54 percent over the four-year period to the end of 2026.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- List of Data Centre providers showing location, size and power for each
- Profiles of key Data Centre profiles
- Details of the new Data Centre developments planned
- Key Data Centre Providers market share
- Key geographical clusters
- A forecast for Data Centre raised floor space from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre Customer Power from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- A forecast for Data Centre utilisation
- A forecast for Data Centre pricing
- A forecast for Data Centre revenues from the end of 2022 to the end of 2026
- Key Conclusions
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- China Mobile
- GDS Holdings
- I-advantage (SUNeVision)
The analyst researches its reports typically within a three-month period. All of its reports are based on primary and secondary research including interviews with relevant companies/operators covered in the report. The analyst also draws on its extensive in-house database and its contacts in the field of telecommunications it has established since the company was launched in 2006.
The analyst has 26-years of experience in the field of telecoms pricing both mobile and fixed. They have a network of consultants as well as a multi-lingual research team, with languages spoken French, German, Polish and Spanish.