The First-of-its-Kind Joint Initiative to Offer Real-Time Application Based Training at an Effective Cost
The Acoustic Communication Training Kit (ACTK) delivers the OEM's Knowledge and expertise on Acoustic Communication with an on-desk visual learning experience.
This course provides one-to-one interactive training and a training kit will be sent to the customer.
The training kit comprises of an Acoustic Communication Training Unit with a Manual and Cables.
The supplier will provide training for 3 days and each session can last for 2 hours.
The training will cover underwater communication and navigation for marine and ocean autonomous vehicles applied in current offshore environments for energy, ocean research, and naval defense.
The training will provide dedicated support and a kit overview.
What this Training Offers:
- Real-time/remote training sessions
- Guide for ACTK operation procedures
- Application based technical assessments
- 24/7 customer support
- On demand program customization available
- Frequent updates on software (*Based on subscription)
- Automatic session logging feature available
Training Kit Specifications:
- Input voltage: 110-230V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 334 x 272.9 x 131.46 mm
- Weight: 4 kg (Approx.)
- ACTK V1.0 s/w OS: Ubuntu
- Serial interface: USB type B to A (s/w Connectivity)
- Basics of Underwater Acoustics, Communications and Navigation
- How the Marine Vehicles Utilise Underwater Acoustics in different applications
- Oceanographic Research
- Naval Defense Applications
Who Should Attend
- Dynamic Positioning Officers
- Survey Engineers
- Marine Electronic Engineers
- Offshore Surveyors
- Hydrography Surveyors
- Energy & Oceanography Professionals
- Research Associates