This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsThe H.C. Starck Group (H.C. Starck) is a supplier of metal powders, thermal spray powders, metal products, and specialty chemicals. The company offers various products ranging from ceramic materials to metals, including tungsten, molybdenum, tantalum and niobium, and alloys and compounds. It also provides tantalum and niobium products that include sheets, tubing, rods, wires, and fabricated parts. In addition, it offers tantalum patch kits, and repair sleeves and parts for the repair of glass lined equipment that are employed in the petrochemical, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. H.C. Starck serves various industries which include electronic, semiconductor, chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, aerospace, lighting, tooling, optical components and steel production. The company is headquartered at Goslar, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- The H.C. Starck Group - Key Facts
- The H.C. Starck Group - Key Employees
- The H.C. Starck Group - Key Employee Biographies
- The H.C. Starck Group - Major Products and Services
- The H.C. Starck Group - History
- The H.C. Starck Group - Company Statement
- The H.C. Starck Group - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The H.C. Starck Group - Business Description
- The H.C. Starck Group - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The H.C. Starck Group - Strengths
- The H.C. Starck Group - Weaknesses
- The H.C. Starck Group - Opportunities
- The H.C. Starck Group - Threats
- The H.C. Starck Group - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- The H.C. Starck Group, Key Facts
- The H.C. Starck Group, Key Employees
- The H.C. Starck Group, Key Employee Biographies
- The H.C. Starck Group, Major Products and Services
- The H.C. Starck Group, History
- The H.C. Starck Group, Other Locations
- The H.C. Starck Group, Subsidiaries
- The H.C. Starck Group, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Umicore NV/SA
- Global Tungsten & Powders Corp
- Evonik Degussa Corporation
- ATI Alldyne