The company operates through three business segments - Upstream, Downstream, and Chemical. The Upstream segment, which comprises five value chains namely deepwater, unconventional, LNG, heavy oil, and conventional, is engaged in oil and natural gas exploration. The Downstream segment is engaged in manufacturing and distributing products extracted from crude oil and other feedstocks. The Chemical segment is engaged in converting natural gas and crude oil into petrochemical feedstocks which are used for producing electronics, medical equipment, tires etc. ExxonMobil markets fuels, chemicals and lubricants under four brands namely Esso, Exxon, Mobil, and ExxonMobil.
This report provides insight into Exxon Mobil's digital technology activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its technology centers, its technology initiatives, and its estimated ICT budget.
- Exxon Mobil is tapping the power of 3D printing, big data, AI & machine learning, blockchain, IoT, virtual reality, and cloud to improve operational efficiency and offer better customer service.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Exxon Mobil's digital transformation operations.
- Gain insights into its innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches, and partnerships.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Technology Centres
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partner Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AWS Professional Services
- Pariveda Solutions
- Amazon Pay
- EON Reality
- Yokogawa Electric