Chevron partnered with Plug and Play to create an innovation program dedicated to support its Energy and Sustainability strategy.
Chevron Technology Ventures launched the Catalyst Program to support early stage companies that have already received seed funding to further advance their technological development through Chevron's RandD Labs.
Chevron Technology Ventures partnered with The Cannon to have a permanent working space, have exposure to disruptive startups and emerging technologies by being a part of networking events taking place in the co-working community, and build long term strategic relationships to support its digital transformation strategy.
This report provides insight into Chevron Corporation's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Chevron gathers real-time information on its operations through sensors installed in its oil wells and capturing other machine-to-machine data.
- Chevron is enabling real time information analysis using various digital technologies to improve quality and speed of its decision making.
- Chevron has employed various risk management processes to mitigate business risks related to operations, finances, commodity pricing forecasts, project approvals, geopolitical, legislative, and data security.
- Chevron has enabled fully automated drilling operations and inspection of pipelines.
- The company has inked various strategic partnerships with other technology firms to gain a competitive advantage using technologies offered by them.
- Chevron is using seismic imaging to run 3-D surveys and capture subsurface geology data for accelerating discovery of oil and gas.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Enel Chevron Corporation's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Innovation Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Chevron Technology Ventures (CTV) Ventures - A Subsidiary Venture Arm
- CTV Investments
- Partner - Investor Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bridger Photonics
- Delta Airlines
- Infinitum electric
- Quintessence Labs
- Epicore Biosystems
- Mobilus Labs
- Make My Day Inc
- Ionomr Innovations Inc.
- Spear Power Systems
- Mission Secure
- NSS Labs