In the same way that Spain takes a more restrictive attitude to almost all hemp-derived products than other jurisdictions such as the UK - where a fairly liberal overall market is pioneering a pathway to legal sales for CBD-containing food.
European countries differ in their approach to the regulation of hemp flowers.
Table of Contents1 Executive summary
2 The regulation of hemp flowers in Europe
3 Future regulation
4 Origin of the regulation of herbal products
5 The regulatory framework of ‘herbal products for smoking’ under the TPD
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.