This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
LCC International Inc (LCC), a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra Ltd, is a provider of telecom services. The company offers integrated solutions for wireless voice and data communications networks. Its service portfolio consists of consulting services, design services, deployment services, performance services, operational services, enterprise services and transport services. The company’s major clients include Etisalat, AT&T, T Mobile, O2, Huawei, Vodafone, and Vodafone. It serves wireless service providers, systems integrators, satellite service providers, telecommunications equipment vendors, and tower companies. The company’s business operations span across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East and Africa. LCC is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- LCC International Inc - Key Facts
- LCC International Inc - Key Employees
- LCC International Inc - Major Products and Services
- LCC International Inc - History
- LCC International Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- LCC International Inc - Business Description
- LCC International Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- LCC International Inc - Strengths
- LCC International Inc - Weaknesses
- LCC International Inc - Opportunities
- LCC International Inc - Threats
- LCC International Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
List of Tables
- LCC International Inc, Key Facts
- LCC International Inc, Key Employees
- LCC International Inc, Major Products and Services
- LCC International Inc, History
- LCC International Inc, Subsidiaries
- LCC International Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wireless Facilities, Inc.
- Nokia Corp
- General Dynamics Information Technology Inc
- Digital Realty Trust Inc
- Crown Castle International Corp
- Bechtel Corp
- American Tower Corp