This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsHollingsworth & Vose Co (H&V) is a supplier of supply of advanced materials for filtration, battery separator, and industrial applications. The company offers a range of filtration media, battery separators, and several industrial products to various industries such as transportation, indoor air quality, industrial and manufacturing, heavy equipment, energy generation and storage, apparel and home furnishings, and aerospace. It offers its products under various brands such as Technostat, ViatMat, NanoWave, Hovowipe, Capaceon, PerForm, NANOWEB, EnergyGuard, Hi-Sep, Hovoliner, and Hovotex. H&V operates manufacturing sites and research and development centers in the Americas, Asia, Europe. H&V is headquartered in East Walpole, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Key Facts
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Key Employees
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Key Employee Biographies
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Major Products and Services
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - History
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Business Description
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Strengths
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Weaknesses
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Opportunities
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Threats
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, Key Facts
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, Key Employees
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, Key Employee Biographies
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, Major Products and Services
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, History
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, Other Locations
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, Subsidiaries
- Hollingsworth & Vose Co, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Graphic Packaging Holding Co
- DS Smith Plc
- Central National Gottesman Inc
- Wm. T. Burnett Holding Llc
- Westrock Co
- FiberMark North America Inc