This PEST country analysis report on Armenia provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Armenia through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Armenia through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Armenia through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Armenia through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Armenia, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Armenia's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to Buy
- What is the outlook in Armenia in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Armenia perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Armenia perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Armenia perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments July 2020 to June 2021
1.4. Recovery of Armenian economy from COVID-19 crisis
1.4.2. Vaccination Rollout
1.4.3. Government measures
184.108.40.206. Travel ban
1.4.4. Impact of COVID-19 on the economy
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
2.1. Key facts
2.2. Geographical location
3. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
3.3. Structure and policies
3.3.1. Key political figures
3.3.2. Structure of government
3.3.3. Key policies
3.4.1. Governance indicators
4. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Financial system
4.3.2. Key policies
4.4.1. GDP and growth rate
4.4.2. Fiscal situation
4.4.3. Current account
4.4.4. Foreign trade
4.4.5. International investment position
4.4.6. Monetary situation
5. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Demographic composition
5.4.3. Income distribution
6. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
7.1. Ask the analyst
7.2. About GlobalData
List of Tables
Table 1: Armenia - Key facts, 2021
Table 2: Mid-year population by age (as percentage of population) in 2020
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Armenia, 2021
Figure 2: Armenia - Key political events timeline
Figure 3: Armenia - key political figures
Figure 4:Distribution of seats in the national assembly (elections last held in June 2021)
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP growth in Armenia, 2011-2020
Figure 6: Real GDP and GDP growth rate of Armenia, 2016-2025f
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Armenia, 2020
Figure 8: Agricultural output in Armenia, 2016-2021f
Figure 9: Industrial output in Armenia, 2016-2021f
Figure 10: Services output in Armenia, 2016-2021f
Figure 11: Armenia - Volume of Exports and Imports of Goods and Services Growth (%), 2016-2025f
Figure 12: Consumer price index and consumer price inflation in Armenia, 2016-2025f
Figure 13: Unemployment in Armenia, 2016-2025f
Figure 14: Major religions in Armenia, 2011
Figure 15: Healthcare expenditure in Armenia, 2016-2020
Figure 16: Public expenditure on Education in Armenia, 2016-2020
Figure 17: Internet usage in Armenia, 2016-2021f