Automotive players will need to be open to working with new startups to transform the ecosystem besides absorbing new technologies and capabilities. The report focuses on how the automotive sector is leveraging emerging technologies to drive innovation and marching towards massive transformation.
Innovations: presents real-world innovation use cases and examples related to the implementation of emerging technologies by companies as well as startups in the automotive sector. It casts light on how tech-enabled innovations are transforming every segment of the sector value chain.
- Theme Exposure Map: presents the top themes impacting the sector over the last three years compared to other sectors.
- Patent Filings Chart: displays the top ten themes in the sector with the highest number of patent filings over the last three years.
- Innovation Map: key real-world innovation use cases of emerging technologies implemented by enterprises and startups in the sector.
- Innovation Insights: innovation examples by each value chain segment of the sector to present key trends.
- Vendor Map: represents a sample list of vendors in each use case highlighted in the report.
Reasons to Buy
- No surprise that technology has been a driving force in business transformation for years, but the term ‘emerging technologies’ has all of the sudden became the key catalyst to drive the next wave of innovation across sectors.
- The sense of urgency weighs different across different sectors, where the direct customer-facing sectors are at the forefront compared to other capital-intensive sectors. Companies in one sector can take cues from successful innovations in other sectors to either draw analogies with existing products, services and processes or transfer strategic approaches for a revolutionary transformation.
- Against this backdrop, enterprises need to understand which emerging technologies are impacting their sector and how various companies are implementing them to meet various challenges.
- The innovation landscape report in automotive, published as part of an ongoing series, covers some of the key trends, use cases, and real-world examples related to the implementation of emerging technologies across the automotive sector value chain.
Table of Contents1. Sector innovation insights: overview
2. What are the key sector strategic challenges faced?
3. Which technologies are helping the sector?
4. Theme exposure map: sector benchmarking
5 Patent filings: theme benchmarking
6 Innovation map by sector value chain: key use cases
6.1 Supplier Network
6.2 Auto Manufacturers
6.3 Sales & Marketing
6.4 End Market
6.5 After Sales
7 Vendor map by sector value chain: key use cases
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Penn State University
- Lucid Motors
- Revolt Motors
- Qatar Automobiles Company