Natura & Co (Natura & Co) is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products. The company’s product portfolio includes makeup, skincare, body care, hair care products, fragrances, treatment products, bath products, and sun protection products. Natura & Co markets its products under four brands - Chronos, Avon, Aesop, and The Body Shop. The company directly sells its products to customers through consultants across Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, France, Mexico, and Colombia. It also provides research and testing services for personal care industry companies. Natura & Co is headquartered in Itapecerica da Serra, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
The report provides information and insights into Natura & Co's tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Natura & Co is following agile methodologies to improve its operational processes, expand its product portfolio, and create value. It is deploying technologies such as AI, IoT, cloud-based mobile applications, robots, machine learning, big data, etc., to collect data about the customers, machines to make data-driven decisions.
- Natura & Co is focusing on streamlining its end-to-end construction site operations through process automation. It has been investing and implementing digital technologies, such as AI, cloud, IoT, blockchain, 3d printing and other precision technologies to improve equipment efficiency and job site operations.
- To boost the consumer experience, Natura & Co launched a concept store at Sao Paulo equipped with biodegradable VR glasses and other digital solutions.
- Natura & Co is tapping the power of AI to drive sales, improve digital relationship selling and accelerate digital transformation. With a focus on improving relationships with customers, Natura introduced an AI-enabled personified virtual assistant Nat that can answer customers queries, and answer consultants’ sophisticated questions.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into Natura & Co's tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Innovation Centers Accelerator Programs
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- Partnership Network Map
- ICT Budget and Contracts
- Key Executives
- About the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: