1h Free Analyst TimeESG can no longer be ignored. With significant evidence that companies with strong sustainability credentials are more profitable in the long run, the case for ESG in every industry is strong. Banks and other competitors in the financial services space should use their size and influence to encourage ESG progress in the sectors they operate and invest in.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report takes an in-depth look at the impact of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors in the financial services industry. Analysis includes the publisher's ESG framework, the trends shaping ESG in financial services, and the ESG challenges banks and companies face. We also include case studies detailing leaders and laggards in each of the ESG categories, along with a timeline of past and future milestones. In the companies section, we analyze key financial services players in the context of their ESG strategies.
- Several tech trends are shaping ESG in the financial services industry, including artificial intelligence, cloud, and robo-advice.
- Customers are increasingly expecting their financial services providers to display sustainable credentials.
- Companies must take a holistic approach to sustainability that addresses all three of its major aspects: environmental, social, and governance.
- The publisher's ESG Framework helps clients build trust with society and set them on a path forward toward sustainable success for their companies and the planet.
Reasons to Buy
- This report is crucial to understand how ESG is changing and will continue to change the financial services industry. It will allow you to identify trends and track competitor activity in the ESG theme.
- Benchmark your ESG strategy against competitors in the sector via access to several examples of successful sustainability initiatives across each of the E, S, and G categories.
- Identify areas in which to prioritize ESG investment using our comprehensive analysis of the most important ESG challenges facing the financial services industry and best-practice approaches to mitigate these risks. Staying abreast of emerging ESG trends in the sector will help improve your sustainability credentials.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- The Publisher’s ESG framework
- The ESG action feedback loop
- ESG challenges in financial services
- Case studies
- ESG timeline
- Sector scorecard
- Further reading
- Our thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bank of America
- Deutsche Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- J.P. Morgan
- JPMorgan Chase
- Morgan Stanley
- Wells Fargo