This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsThe Stars Group Inc (Stars Group), a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, is a provider of technology-based product offerings in the global gaming and interactive entertainment industries. The company’s product portfolio includes online and mobile poker; play-money table and casino games. It also offers play-money poker, online real, casino and sports betting services. Stars Group markets products and services through various platforms and channels, including live poker tours and branded poker rooms, endorsement agreements and various media outlets. The games are accessible online, on mobile devices, and desktop platforms, with dedicated iOS and Android apps. The company markets products under PokerStars, Full Tilt, Sky Betting & Gaming, PokerStars Sports, PokerStars Live, PokerStars Casino and BetEasy brand names. Stars Group is headquartered in Toronto, Quebec, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- The Stars Group Inc - Key Facts
- The Stars Group Inc - Key Employees
- The Stars Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- The Stars Group Inc - History
- The Stars Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- The Stars Group Inc - Business Description
- The Stars Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- The Stars Group Inc - Strengths
- The Stars Group Inc - Weaknesses
- The Stars Group Inc - Opportunities
- The Stars Group Inc - Threats
- The Stars Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
List of Tables
- The Stars Group Inc, Key Facts
- The Stars Group Inc, Key Employees
- The Stars Group Inc, Major Products and Services
- The Stars Group Inc, History
- The Stars Group Inc, Subsidiaries
- The Stars Group Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Betsson AB
- 888 Holdings Plc
- Kindred Group plc
- William Hill Ltd
- Bet365 Group Ltd
- Playtech Plc
- Betfair Group plc