The ‘North America Mobile Network Operators (MNO) Directory 2021-2022 (Q3, August 2021) latest edition’ will help telecom service providers interested in doing business with mobile network operators throughout North America.
The latest ‘North America MNO Directory’ features over 30+ operators from over 4 countries.
The product is known among industry stalwarts as the most trusted resource for gaining backdoor access to decision-makers holding influential positions within operator businesses. The 2021 special edition offers a new design and almost 3 times the number of management contacts as compared to the older edition. Over the past 14 years, these Directories have paved the way for telecom vendor businesses to connect with mobile operators/service providers and enabled thousands of business connections and collaborations to flourish.
North America MNO Directory is carved out as a niche product that specifically helps ‘service providers to mobile operators’ obtain and gain new business. Featuring important operator business info to contacts of key executives holding influential roles, Directory offers the following information for any mobile operator business across North America:
- Operator Details - Registered Name, Brand, Region, Market Share (%), Ownership, Group Information
- Business Details - Network portfolio, Subscribers/Growth Trend, Network Penetration, Technologies offered, Contact Details.
- Online presence - website/URL
- CXO/Management/Decision - Makers/Influencer contacts
- Formats Available - PDF & Excel
What’s special about the 2021-2022 edition:
- Whole North America covered: 30+ Operators from over 4 countries
- 100% Anti-Spam US Law, European GDPR compliant
- 250+ CXO/Management/Decision-making contacts: Up to 300% more contacts than previous (2021) edition
- Available in PDF & Excel: New user friendly PDF & campaign friendly XLS design
- First time with detailed Executive Summary & Questions Answered: Giving a clear and precise understanding of the North American telecom market to corporates.
- 1-Update free of cost (subject to availability)
Audience: Those looking to do business with MNOs or MVNOs e.g. Network Enablers, Hubbing Partners, Interconnection usage providers, Roaming partners, Handset manufacturers, Infra service providers, Chipset Providers, Core Solutions, Digitalisation Experts, Consultants, 4G/5G specialists, Other telecom service providers.