1h Free Analyst TimeGlobal M&A activity in medical devices sector in Q2 2021 reached $84bn. M&A deals in Q2 2021 recorded a 12% decrease as compared to Q1, but saw a 47% increase in deal value.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q2 2021 in medical devices sector.
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisition activity globally in Q2 2021 in medical devices sector.
- It identifies the themes driving most notable to deals announced in Q2 2021 in the medical devices sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. If you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- In this report we have listed down the most notable deals in medical devices sector to make it easy for our clients to get a view of themes disrupting the sector and prepare for the future.
Table of Contents
- Global M&A deals in Q2 2021 - Key takeaways
- Review of global M&A deals in Q2 2021
- Themes driving global M&A deals in Q2 2021
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Beijing Aosaikang Pharmaceutical
- Better Therapeutics
- CA Healthcare Acquisition
- Charles River Laboratories International
- Dentsply Sirona
- Genscript Biotech
- GNS Holdings
- Immunodiagnostic Systems
- Jiangsu Vedkang Medical Science & Technology
- Jiangsu Yuyue Medical Equipment & Supply
- Modern Fertility
- Mountain Crest Acquisition
- Murano Bidco
- Nexcelom Bioscience
- Propel Orthodontics
- Roman Health Ventures
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics
- The Carlyle Group
- UDG Healthcare
- Unchained Labs
- Vectura Group
- Vigene Biosciences
- Vision Ophthalmology
- Zhejiang POCtech Medical