The Global Cardiac Ablation Market is estimated to be USD 2.43 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.26 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.9%.
The major driving factor of the global cardiac ablation market is, the rising healthcare awareness, technological advancements in ablation devices and arrhythmia diagnostic devices, and the growing demand for non-invasive procedures. Furthermost, the increasing case of cardiac arrhythmia is expected to drive the demand of the cardiac ablation market. For instance, according to the CDC, more than 750,000 hospitalizations occur each year because of atrial fibrillation. This also leads to nearly 130,000 deaths each year. Thus, the increasing number of cardiac arrhythmia cases is driving the market. In addition, the rising adoption of unhealthy lifestyles such as intake of excessive alcohol and smoking has increased the number of cardiovascular disease patients leading to growth opportunities for the global cardiac ablation market. However, strict regulations and risks involved with cardiac ablation procedures may affect the market growth. Also, the risk of complications related to the procedure such as damage to blood vessels, damage to heart valves, infection, and other such complications have restrained the growth of the market.
The Global Cardiac Ablation Market is segmented further based on Product, Application, and Geography.
By Product, the market is classified into Radiofrequency (RF) Ablators, Electrical Ablators, Cryoablation Devices, Ultrasound Ablators, and Microwave Ablators. Amongst all, Radiofrequency (RF) Ablators segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By Application, the market is classified as Cardiac Rhythm Management, Open Surgery, and Others. Amongst all, the Cardiac Rhythm Management segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
1. Boston Scientific acquired the remaining 73% shares of Farapulse for $295m. With this acquisition, the company will support its current electrophysiology portfolio by adding the FARAPULSE Pulsed Field Ablation (PFA) System. - 24th June 2021
2. Olympus launches EVIS X1, its most advanced endoscopy system to date- 23rd April 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Acutus Medical, Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics, Inc, Angio Dynamics, Inc, AtriCure, Inc, Baylis Medical, etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Cardiac Ablation Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Cardiac Ablation Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Cardiac Ablation Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Cardiac Ablation Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Cardiac Ablation Market?
|No. of Pages||188|
|Forecast Period||2021 - 2026|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 2430 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 4260 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||11.9%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4.1.1 The Increasing Occurrences of Cardiac Arrhythmia
4.1.2 Growing Awareness for The Need for Early Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Diseases
4.2.1 Strict Government Regulations and Policies
4.3.1 Increasing Funding in Research and Development Activities
4.3.2 Technological Advancements in Cardiac Ablation Devices
4.4.1 The High-Level Risk Associated with Cardiac Ablation Procedures
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Radiofrequency (RF) Ablators
6.2.1 Temperature-Controlled Radiofrequency Ablators
6.2.2 Fluid-Cooled Radiofrequency Ablators
6.2.3 Robotic Catheter Manipulation Systems
6.3 Electrical Ablators
6.3.1 Argon Plasma/Beam Coagulators
6.3.2 Irreversible Electroporation Ablators
6.4 Cryoablation Devices
6.4.1 Tissue Contact Probes
6.4.2 Tissue Spray Probes
6.5 Ultrasound Ablators
6.5.1 High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Ablators
6.5.2 Magnetic Resonance Guided Focused Ultrasound Ablators
6.5.3 Ultrasound Ablation Systems
6.6 Microwave Ablators
6.6.1 Microwave Thermotherapy Devices
7.2 Cardiac Rhythm Management
7.2.1 Cardiac Arrhythmia
7.2.2 Atrial Fibrillation and Flutter
7.3 Open Surgery
8.2 North America
8.3 South America
8.4.9 Rest of Europe
8.5.6 South Korea
8.5.8 Sri Lanka
8.5.10 Rest of APAC
8.6 Middle-East and Africa
8.6.2 Saudi Arabia
8.6.3 South Africa
8.6.4 United Arab Emirates
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Strategic Initiatives
9.3.1 M&A and Investments
9.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
9.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
10.2 Acutus Medical
10.3 Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics
10.6 Baylis Medical
10.7 Biosense Webster
10.9 Boston Scientific Corporation
10.11 EPIX Therapeutics
10.13 Hansen Medical
10.14 Johnson and Johnson
10.16 Mount Sinai Health System
10.18 RF Medical
10.19 Shanghai MicroPort Medical
10.20 Terumo Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Acutus Medical
- Advanced Cardiac Therapeutics
- Baylis Medical
- Biosense Webster
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- EPIX Therapeutics
- Hansen Medical
- Johnson and Johnson
- Mount Sinai Health System
- RF Medical
- Shanghai MicroPort Medical
- Terumo Corporation