This report takes a closer look at continental soccer competition which this year took place in Brazil after a chaotic few weeks in the build up to the tournament, when lost its two initial host countries. The report looks at the business of the tournament, specifically the sponsorship and media landscapes of the Copa America, with a further break down of the player power, the impact of COVID-19 and estimated ticket losses.
Highlights include a comprehensive look at the commercial landscape of the competition and all the main monetary incomings. The report looks closely at the COVID-19 restrictions in place, which have had a signific effect on the organisation and structure of the 2021 competition. Outlines a number of facts and figures related to this years event.
- This report looks to give a strong overview of the main business related aspects of the Copa America competition.
- It offers a strong insight into the deals and landscape of the 2021 event with a strong break down of all concerned major deals.
- The competition, like so many in global sport over the past 15 months, has struggled with the events of the pandemic and this report looks at highlighting the major issues faced and contextualise the extent to which it has been effected.
Reasons to Buy
- The report offers a comprehensive look at the biggest soccer competition based in South America, which stars some of the biggest names in the sport, such as Messi and Neymar. As well as looking at the competition's commercial incomings, the report also explores the players in closer detail, highlighting their popularity and standing in the game.
Table of Contents1. Executive Summary
2. Copa America Overview
3. Copa America Social Media
4. Impact of COVID-19
5. Media Landscape
6. Kit Supplier Deals
7. Sponsorship Analysis
List of Tables
- Ticket Losses Table
List of Figures
- COVID-19 Graphs
- Host City Attendance Charts
- Attendance Breakdown Charts
- Kit Supplier Chart