M&A deal volume in Q2 2021 dropped to 60 from 84 in the previous quarter. A sharper decline was witnessed in deal value, where Q2 2021 recorded deals worth $1bn, compared to $21bn in Q1 2021.
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisition activity globally in Q2 2021 in the Aerospace, Defence and Security Sector.
- It identifies the themes driving most notable to deals announced in Q2 2021 in the Aerospace, Defence and Security Sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. If you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- In this report we have listed down the most notable deals in ADS sector to make it easy for our clients to get a view of themes disrupting the sector and prepare for the future.
Table of Contents
- Global M&A deals in Q2 2021 - Key takeaways
- Review of global M&A deals in Q2 2021
- Themes driving global M&A deals in Q2 2021