1h Free Analyst TimeThis report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q2 2021 in the Oil & Gas Sector.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Global M&A activity in oil and gas sector in Q2 2021 reached $82bn. Q2 2021 recorded an increase in both deal value and volume by 14% and 2%, respectively, as compared to Q1 2021.
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisition activity globally in Q2 2021 in the Oil & Gas sector.
- It identifies the themes driving most notable to deals announced in Q2 2021 in the Oil & Gas sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. If you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- In this report we have listed down the most notable deals in Oil & Gas sector to make it easy for our clients to get a view of themes disrupting the sector and prepare for the future.
Table of Contents
- Global M&A deals in Q2 2021 - Key takeaways
- Review of global M&A deals in Q2 2021
- Themes driving global M&A deals in Q2 2021