Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in Australia is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% between 2020 and 2025 to reach AUD 42.6 bn.
- Childrenswear will grow at 5.2% to reach AUD 4.2 bn by 2025
- Girlswear in childrenswear dominates the sales and is expected to be the fastest growing category
- Cotton on led the market in 2020 with 6.7% market share followed by Nike (3.0%) and H&M (2.2%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the childrenswear market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in childrenswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cotton on
- Rip Curl
- Ralph Lauren