Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in Canada is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% between 2020 and 2025 to reach CAD 48.2 bn.
- Men's footwear will grow at 9.2% to reach CAD 2,700 bn by 2025
- Trainers in Men's footwear dominates the sales but shoes & boots is expected to be the fastest growing category
- Nike led the market in 2020 with 21.0% market share followed by Adidas (6.8%) and Aldo (6.0%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the men's footwear market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in men's footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
- Men’s Footwear
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- New Balance
- All brands
- Under Armour