The report uses data from the publisher's Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall retail industry in UK is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.3% between 2020 and 2025 to reach GBP 394.4 bn.
- Sales in the electricals sector is forecast to reach GBP 25.9 bn in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2020-2025.
- Online channel is projected to grow from GBP 15.4 bn in 2020 to GBP 17.5 bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 2.6%
- The mass market players accounted for maximum share of 92.1% of sales in 2020
- Amazon is the leading retailer with a market share of 19.9% in 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the electricals market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in electricals sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Table of Contents
- The State of Retail
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Curry's/PC World/Dixons
- John Lewis
- Carphone Warehouse
- Appliances direct