The report on the global infertility treatment devices market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global infertility treatment devices market to grow with a CAGR of 8.38% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on infertility treatment devices market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on infertility treatment devices market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global infertility treatment devices market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global infertility treatment devices market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rise in the cases of infertility
- Large number of hospitals and clinics opened in the developing regions
- High cost associated with infertility treatment
- Technological advancements in infertility treatment devices
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global infertility treatment devices market is segmented on the basis of type, and end-user.
The Global Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Type
- Sperm Separation Devices
- Ovum Aspiration Pumps
- Sperm Analyzer Systems
- Micromanipulator Systems
The Global Infertility Treatment Devices Market by End-user
- Fertility Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutes
The companies covered in the report include
- The Cooper Companies Inc.
- Cook Group Incorporated
- DxNow, Inc.
- Esco Micro Pte. Ltd.
- Hamilton Thorne Inc
- IVFtech ApS
- Kitazato Corporation
- Merck KgaA
- Rocket Medical Plc
- Vitrolife AB
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the infertility treatment devices market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the infertility treatment devices market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global infertility treatment devices market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Infertility Treatment Devices Market Projection
2.3. Infertility Treatment Devices Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Infertility Treatment Devices Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Infertility Treatment Devices Market
5.2. Ovum Aspiration Pumps
5.3. Sperm Analyzer Systems
5.4. Micromanipulator Systems
6.2. Hospitals & Clinics
6.4. Research Institutes
7.1.1. North America Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Infertility Treatment Devices Market by End-user
7.1.3. North America Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Type
7.2.2. Europe Infertility Treatment Devices Market by End-user
7.2.3. Europe Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Infertility Treatment Devices Market by End-user
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Type
7.4.2. RoW Infertility Treatment Devices Market by End-user
7.4.3. RoW Infertility Treatment Devices Market by Sub-region
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. The Cooper Companies Inc.
8.2.2. Cook Group Incorporated
8.2.3. DxNow, Inc.
8.2.4. Esco Micro Pte. Ltd.
8.2.5. Hamilton Thorne Inc
8.2.6. IVFtech ApS
8.2.7. Kitazato Corporation
8.2.8. Merck KgaA
8.2.9. Rocket Medical Plc
8.2.10. Vitrolife AB