The report on the global fuel cell market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global fuel cell market to grow with a CAGR of 24.95% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on fuel cell market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on fuel cell market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global fuel cell market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global fuel cell market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing focus on clean energy generation for transportation & power generation
- Government policies to promote clean transport
- The high cost of the fuel cell
- Investments in R&D activities pertaining to fuel cell technology
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global fuel cell market is segmented on the basis of type, and application.
The Global Fuel Cell Market by Type
- Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell
- Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell
- Alkaline Fuel Cell
- Microbial Fuel Cell
The Global Fuel Cell Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include
- Ballard Power Systems
- Bloom Energy
- Plug Power
- SFC Energy
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
- Intelligent Energy
- Toshiba Energy Systems
- Horizon Fuel Cells
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the fuel cell market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the fuel cell market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global fuel cell market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
What is the estimated value of the Fuel Cell Market?
What is the growth rate of the Fuel Cell Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Fuel Cell Market?
|No. of Pages||100|
|Forecast Period||2021 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( $ ||$ 3.76 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( $ ||$ 14.29 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||24.9%|
Table of Contents
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Fuel Cell Market Projection
2.3. Fuel Cell Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Fuel Cell Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Fuel Cell Market
5.2. Phosphoric Acid Fuel Cell
5.3. Alkaline Fuel Cell
5.4. Microbial Fuel Cell
7.1.1. North America Fuel Cell Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Fuel Cell Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Fuel Cell Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Fuel Cell Market by Type
7.2.2. Europe Fuel Cell Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Fuel Cell Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Fuel Cell Market by Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Fuel Cell Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Fuel Cell Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Fuel Cell Market by Type
7.4.2. RoW Fuel Cell Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Fuel Cell Market by Sub-region
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Ballard Power Systems
8.2.3. Bloom Energy
8.2.4. Plug Power
8.2.5. SFC Energy
8.2.6. Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
8.2.7. Intelligent Energy
8.2.8. Toshiba Energy Systems
8.2.9. Horizon Fuel Cells