The report on the global boron carbide market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global boron carbide market to grow with a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on boron carbide market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on boron carbide market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global boron carbide market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global boron carbide market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing number of nuclear reactors built across the world
- Unique physical properties of boron carbide
- High manufacturing cost of boron carbide
- Growing demand for boron carbide from refractory industry
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global boron carbide market is segmented on the basis of grade, type, and application.
The Global Boron Carbide Market by Grade
- Abrasive Grade
- Nuclear Grade
The Global Boron Carbide Market by Type
The Global Boron Carbide Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include
- Absco Limited
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Electro Abrasives LLC
- Feldco International
- Höganäs AB
- Kyocera Corporation
- Mudanjiang Jingangzuan Boron Carbide Co., Ltd
- Precision Ceramics Usa Inc
- UK Abrasives, Inc.
- Washington Mills Electro Minerals Limited
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the boron carbide market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the boron carbide market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global boron carbide market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
What is the estimated value of the Boron Carbide Market?
What is the growth rate of the Boron Carbide Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Boron Carbide Market?
|No. of Pages||100|
|Forecast Period||2021 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( $ ||$ 218.6 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( $ ||$ 272.5 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||3.7%|
Table of Contents
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Boron Carbide Market Projection
2.3. Boron Carbide Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Boron Carbide Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Grade
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Boron Carbide Market
5.2. Nuclear Grade
8.1.1. North America Boron Carbide Market by Grade
8.1.2. North America Boron Carbide Market by Type
8.1.3. North America Boron Carbide Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Boron Carbide Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Boron Carbide Market by Grade
8.2.2. Europe Boron Carbide Market by Type
8.2.3. Europe Boron Carbide Market by Application
8.2.4. Europe Boron Carbide Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Boron Carbide Market by Grade
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Boron Carbide Market by Type
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Boron Carbide Market by Application
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Boron Carbide Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Boron Carbide Market by Grade
8.4.2. RoW Boron Carbide Market by Type
8.4.3. RoW Boron Carbide Market by Application
8.4.4. RoW Boron Carbide Market by Sub-region
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Absco Limited
9.2.2. CoorsTek, Inc.
9.2.3. Electro Abrasives LLC
9.2.4. Feldco International
9.2.5. Höganäs AB
9.2.6. Kyocera Corporation
9.2.7. Mudanjiang Jingangzuan Boron Carbide Co., Ltd
9.2.8. Precision Ceramics Usa Inc
9.2.9. UK Abrasives, Inc.
9.2.10. Washington Mills Electro Minerals Limited