The report on the global analog-to-digital converter market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global analog-to-digital converter market to grow with a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on analog-to-digital converter market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on analog-to-digital converter market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global analog-to-digital converter market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global analog-to-digital converter market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing adoption of technologically advanced data acquisition systems
- Increasing digitization across various sectors
- Complex designing of ADC
- Growing implementation of technologies such as industry 4.0, artificial intelligence, and the Internet of things
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global analog-to-digital converter market is segmented on the basis of product, and application.
The Global Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Product
- Delta-Sigma ADC
- Integrating ADC
- Pipelined ADC
- Successive Approximation ADC
The Global Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Application
- Consumer Electronics
The companies covered in the report include
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
- Cirrus Logic Inc.
- Diligent Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- National Instruments Corporation
- Rohm Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- STMicroelectronics International N.V.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the analog-to-digital converter market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the analog-to-digital converter market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global analog-to-digital converter market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
What is the estimated value of the Analog-to-Digital Converter Market?
What is the growth rate of the Analog-to-Digital Converter Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Analog-to-Digital Converter Market?
Table of Contents
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Analog-to-digital Converter Market Projection
2.3. Analog-to-digital Converter Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Analog-to-digital Converter Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Analog-to-digital Converter Market
5.2. Integrating ADC
5.3. Pipelined ADC
5.4. Successive Approximation ADC
7.1.1. North America Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Product
7.2.2. Europe Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Product
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Product
7.4.2. RoW Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Analog-to-digital Converter Market by Sub-region
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Analog Devices, Inc.
8.2.2. Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
8.2.3. Cirrus Logic Inc.
8.2.4. Diligent Inc.
8.2.5. Microchip Technology Inc.
8.2.6. National Instruments Corporation
8.2.7. Rohm Co., Ltd.
8.2.8. Sony Corporation
8.2.9. STMicroelectronics International N.V.
8.2.10. Texas Instruments Inc.