The report on the global photoinitiator market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global photoinitiator market to grow with a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on photoinitiator market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on photoinitiator market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global photoinitiator market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global photoinitiator market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand for paints and coatings from the end-use industries
- Rapid growth construction and automotive sectors
- Higher cost associated with certain cationic photoinitiators
- Growing demand for photoinitiators from the food, and beverage packaging industry
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global photoinitiator market is segmented on the basis of type, and application.
The Global Photoinitiator Market by Type
- Free Radical
The Global Photoinitiator Market by Application
- Paints and Coating
- Electronic Devices
The companies covered in the report include
- IGM Resins BV
- Polynaisse Resources Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Arkema SA
- Changzhou Tronly New Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
- Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Rahn AG
- DIC Corporation
- TCI Europe NV
- Environ Speciality Chemicals Ltd.
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the photoinitiator market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the photoinitiator market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global photoinitiator market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Photoinitiator Market Projection
2.3. Photoinitiator Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Photoinitiator Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Photoinitiator Market
6.4. Electronic Devices
7.1.1. North America Photoinitiator Market by Type
7.1.2. North America Photoinitiator Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Photoinitiator Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Photoinitiator Market by Type
7.2.2. Europe Photoinitiator Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Photoinitiator Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Photoinitiator Market by Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Photoinitiator Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Photoinitiator Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Photoinitiator Market by Type
7.4.2. RoW Photoinitiator Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Photoinitiator Market by Sub-region
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. IGM Resins BV
8.2.2. Polynaisse Resources Chemicals Co., Ltd.
8.2.3. Arkema SA
8.2.4. Changzhou Tronly New Electronic Material Co., Ltd.
8.2.5. Double Bond Chemical Ind., Co., Ltd.
8.2.6. Evonik Industries AG
8.2.7. Rahn AG
8.2.8. DIC Corporation
8.2.9. TCI Europe NV
8.2.10. Environ Speciality Chemicals Ltd.