The report on the global cold chain storage market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global cold chain storage market to grow with a CAGR of 16.1% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on cold chain storage market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on cold chain storage market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cold chain storage market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cold chain storage market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growth in international food trade due to trade liberalization drives the market growth
- Rising need for temperature control to prevent food loss and potential health hazards boosts the market growth
- High energy costs and the requirement of significant capital investments may hinder the market growth
- Government support for infrastructure development provide growth opportunities
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cold chain storage market is segmented on the basis of temperature type, application, and technology.
The Global Cold Chain Storage Market by Temperature Type
The Global Cold Chain Storage Market by Application
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Dairy & Frozen Desserts
- Fish, Meat, and Seafood Products
The Global Cold Chain Storage Market by Technology
- Blast Freezing
- Vapor Compression
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Evaporating Cooling
- Cryogenic Systems
The companies covered in the report include
- Nichirei Corporation
- Preferred Freezer Services, LLC
- AGRO Merchants Group, LLC
- Cloverleaf Cold Storage
- Interstate Cold Storage, Inc.
- Trenton Cold Storage
- Burris Logistics
- Lineage Logistics Holdings, LLC
- Hanson Logistics
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cold chain storage market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cold chain storage market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cold chain storage market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
What is the estimated value of the Cold Chain Storage Market?
What is the growth rate of the Cold Chain Storage Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Cold Chain Storage Market?
|No. of Pages||100|
|Forecast Period||2021 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( $ ||$ 244.57 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( $ ||$ 598.02 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||16.1%|
Table of Contents
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Cold Chain Storage Market Projection
2.3. Cold Chain Storage Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Cold Chain Storage Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Temperature Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Cold Chain Storage Market
6.2. Bakery & Confectionery
6.4. Dairy & Frozen Desserts
6.5. Fish, Meat, and Seafood Products
7.2. Vapor Compression
7.3. Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
7.4. Evaporating Cooling
7.5. Cryogenic Systems
8.1.1. North America Cold Chain Storage Market by Temperature Type
8.1.2. North America Cold Chain Storage Market by Application
8.1.3. North America Cold Chain Storage Market by Technology
8.1.4. North America Cold Chain Storage Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Cold Chain Storage Market by Temperature Type
8.2.2. Europe Cold Chain Storage Market by Application
8.2.3. Europe Cold Chain Storage Market by Technology
8.2.4. Europe Cold Chain Storage Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Cold Chain Storage Market by Temperature Type
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Cold Chain Storage Market by Application
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Cold Chain Storage Market by Technology
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Cold Chain Storage Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Cold Chain Storage Market by Temperature Type
8.4.2. RoW Cold Chain Storage Market by Application
8.4.3. RoW Cold Chain Storage Market by Technology
8.4.4. RoW Cold Chain Storage Market by Sub-region
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Nichirei Corporation
9.2.3. Preferred Freezer Services, LLC
9.2.4. AGRO Merchants Group, LLC
9.2.5. Cloverleaf Cold Storage
9.2.6. Interstate Cold Storage, Inc.
9.2.7. Trenton Cold Storage
9.2.8. Burris Logistics
9.2.9. Lineage Logistics Holdings, LLC
9.2.10. Hanson Logistics