Europe advanced energy management system market is projected to grow at double digit CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing electricity consumption and growing demand for energy efficiency in end use industries. Furthermore, need for energy management during high electricity demand and shift from conventional fossil fuels to alternate sources is expected to drive the demand for advanced energy management systems in Europe.
Advanced energy management system is a technology, involving conversion of electricity to energy and vice versa based on the demand for electricity. The technology is gaining prominence as it offers cost effective and reliable power for end user industries such as power & energy, IT & telecom and manufacturing, among others. Additionally, growing need for reducing GHG emissions and reliance on fossil fuels is expected to positively impact the growth of the market in the coming years. Even Paris Agreement or COP 21 was also signed in 2016 for reducing the GHG emission and combat climate change by 2100.
Europe advanced energy management system market is segmented based on component, end user vertical, solution, country, and company. In terms of software which is a sub-segment of component, utility energy management system accounted for the lion’s share in 2020 owing to government initiatives for the introduction of smart grid and declining prices of IoT components.
Leading players in the region are IBM, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Honeywell, General Electric, Cisco, Eaton Corporation, SAP, Elster Group, Siemens, CA Technologies and Tendril.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022-2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of advanced energy management system market.
- To classify and forecast advanced energy management system market based on component, end user vertical, solution, country, and company.
- To identify drivers and challenges for advanced energy management system market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in advanced energy management system market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for advanced energy management system platform market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in advanced energy management system market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of energy management system providers across Europe. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the energy management system providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the energy management system providers and presence of all major players across the region.
The publisher calculated the market size of advanced energy management system market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and End User Verticals for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Oil & Gas organizations
- IT Industries
- Business and government organizations associated with Europe advanced energy management system market.
- Research organizations related to the market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as advanced energy management system providers and partners, end user verticals, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Europe advanced energy management system market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Europe Advanced Energy Management System Market, By Component:
- Utility Energy Management System
- Industrial Energy Management System
- Enterprise Carbon and Energy Management
- Residential Energy Management System
- Monitoring & Control
- Implementation & Integration
- Consulting & Training
Europe Advanced Energy Management System Market, By End User Vertical:
- Power and Energy (P&E)
- Oil & Gas
- Telecom and IT
- Office and Commercial Building
- Hospital System
Europe Advanced Energy Management System Market, By Solution:
- Carbon Management
- Demand Response Management
- Utility Billing and Customer Information System
Europe Advanced Energy Management System Market, By Country:
- United Kingdom
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in advanced energy management system market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Europe Advanced Energy Management System Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Europe Advanced Energy Management System Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component (Hardware, Software, Service)
126.96.36.199. Hardware (Sensors, Controllers, Displays, Others)
188.8.131.52. Software (Utility Energy Management System, Industrial Energy Management System, Enterprise Carbon and Energy Management, Residential Energy Management System, Others)
184.108.40.206. Service (Monitoring & Control, Implementation & Integration, Maintenance, Consulting & Training)
6.2.2. By End User Vertical (Power and Energy (P&E), Oil & Gas, Telecom and IT, Manufacturing, Office and Commercial Building (Municipal, University, School, and Hospital System) and Others)
6.2.3. By Solution (Carbon Management, Demand Response Management, Utility Billing and Customer Information System, Others)
6.2.4. By Country (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain)
6.2.5. By Company (2020)
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Germany Advanced Energy Management System Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Component
7.2.2. By End User Vertical
7.2.3. By Solution
8. France Advanced Energy Management System Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Component
8.2.2. By End User Vertical
8.2.3. By Solution
9. United Kingdom Advanced Energy Management System Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Component
9.2.2. By End User Vertical
9.2.3. By Solution
10. Italy Advanced Energy Management System Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Component
10.2.2. By End User Vertical
10.2.3. By Solution
11. Spain Advanced Energy Management System Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Component
11.2.2. By End User Vertical
11.2.3. By Solution
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
14.2.1. International Business Machines Corporation
14.2.2. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
14.2.3. Schneider Electric SE
14.2.4. Honeywell International Inc.
14.2.5. General Electric Company
14.2.6. Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.2.7. Eaton Corporation
14.2.8. SAP SE
14.2.9. Elster Group SE
14.2.10. Siemens AG
14.2.11. CA Technologies, Inc.
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About us & Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc
- Schneider Electric SE
- Honeywell International Inc
- General Electric Company
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Eaton Corporation
- SAP SE
- Elster Group SE
- Siemens AG
- CA Technologies, Inc