The COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the bromine market due to disruption in the global supply chain and shut down of the production activities. At the same time, the rise in demand for pharmaceutical and wastewater treatment increased due to the ongoing pandemic situation thereby boosting the demand for Bromine market.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: FY2015- FY2020
- Base Year: FY2021
- Estimated Year: FY2022
- Forecast Period: FY2023 - FY2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast Bromine capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand-supply gap in India.
- To categorize Bromine demand based on end use, grade, region, and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in the India Bromine market.
- To identify major customers of Bromine in India.
- To evaluate and forecast Bromine pricing by grade in the India Bromine market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in the India Bromine market.
- To identify major news, deals, and expansion plans in the India Bromine market.
To extract data for the India Bromine market, primary research surveys were conducted with Bromine manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and end-users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, the report analyzes various end-user segments and projected a positive outlook for the India Bromine market over the coming years.
The publisher calculated Bromine demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering Caustic Soda prices. The publisher sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated them through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by the publisher.
Key Target Audience:
- Bromine manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to Bromine distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policymakers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
Report Scope:In this report, the India Bromine market has been segmented into the following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by End Use- Electronics, Oil & Gas Industry, Automobile, Agriculture, Others
- Market, by Application- Agricultural Chemicals, Dyestuffs, Insecticides, Chemical Intermediates
- Market, by Sales Channel- Direct/Institutional Sales, Retail Sales, Other Channel Sales
- Market, by Region- North, West, East, and South
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
Table of Contents1. India Bromine Market Outlook, 2015-2030
1.1. Capacity By Company
1.2. Capacity By Location
1.3. Production, By Company
1.4. Operating Efficiency By Company
1.5. Country-Wise Import
1.6. Country-Wise Export
1.7. Demand-Supply Gap
2. India Bromine Demand Outlook, 2015-2030
2.1. By End Use
2.2. By Application
2.3. By Distribution Channel
2.4. By Region
2.5. By Company Share
3. News & Deals