Ingenico SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Ingenico SA (Ingenico), a subsidiary of Worldline SA, is a provider of payment solutions. It offers payment terminals, including banking PIN pads, mobile payment solutions for SMBs, retail and large shops, retail PIN pads, countertops, wireless terminals, portable devices, card readers, signature capture terminals, and check readers. Ingenico provides various services, such as estate management, security solutions, professional services, consulting services, and customer care program. The company provides products to banking, retail, hospitality and leisure, transportation, healthcare institutions, energy, vending, and e-Government industries. It has business presence in the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Ingenico is headquartered in Suresnes, Ile-de-France, France.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
- Ingenico SA - Key Facts
- Ingenico SA - Key Employees
- Ingenico SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Ingenico SA - Major Products and Services
- Ingenico SA - History
- Ingenico SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Ingenico SA - Business Description
- Ingenico SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Ingenico SA - Strengths
- Ingenico SA - Weaknesses
- Ingenico SA - Opportunities
- Ingenico SA - Threats
- Ingenico SA - Key Competitors
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
- Ingenico SA, Key Facts
- Ingenico SA, Key Employees
- Ingenico SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Ingenico SA, Major Products and Services
- Ingenico SA, History
- Ingenico SA, Other Locations
- Ingenico SA, Subsidiaries
- Ingenico SA, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Hipay Group SA
- Euronet Worldwide Inc
- Adyen NV
- Diebold Nixdorf Inc
- Total System Services LLC
- PayPal Holdings Inc
- VeriFone Inc