A follow up to the same report issued ahead of last season, this report takes an in depth look at the 15 major European soccer leagues and all 244 associated deals within these leagues.
Short exploration of the impact of COVID-19; analysis of the types of deals being signed; brand portfolio representation; and individual comparisons of each of the 15 biggest leagues.
- With the European soccer league season having recently begun, this report analyses all the major kit supplier deals on the continent.
- Looking at the top 15 ranked leagues, as recorded by Uefa's coefficient rankings, the report assesses the type of brands which are most prominent on the continent; compares the induvial and collective values within each league; and looks more closely at all the 24 major new agreements signed ahead of the 2021-22 season.
Reasons to Buy
- It offers an in-dept look at the biggest soccer leagues in Europe - the home of top level global soccer.
- The kit supplier market, though dominated by Nike and adidas has a number of other challenger brands, and this report analyses how they are competing with rich dominant players in the game.
Table of Contents1. Impact of COVID-19
2. Overall Market
3. Premier League - England
4. La Liga - Spain
5. Bundesliga - Germany
6. Serie A - Italy
7. Primera League - Portugal
8. Ligue 1 - France
9. Eredivisie - Netherlands
10. Premiership - Scotland
11. Bundesliga - Austria
12. Russian Premier League
13. Ukrainian Premier League
14. Super Liga - Serbia
15. Pro League - Belgium
16. Super League - Switzerland
17. First Football League - Croatia
18. Brand Breakdown
List of Figures
2021 Agreement Contract Length Graph
- Uefa Coefficient Graph
- Collective League Deal Value Graph
- Deal Values Graph
- Brand Spend & Counts Graph
- Market Tiers Graphs
- New Deals Graph
- 15x Individual League Deal Values Graph
- 15x Individual league Brand Spend Graphs
- Nike Deals Breakdown Graphs
- adidas Deals Breakdown Graphs
- PUMA Deals Breakdown Graphs
- Macron Deals Breakdown Graphs
- Joma Deals Breakdown Graphs