Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% between 2020 and 2025 to reach INR 7,200 billion.
- Men's footwear will grow at 12.8% to reach INR 385.0bn by 2025
- Shoes & boots in Men's footwear dominates the sales and expected to be the fastest growing category
- Relaxo led the market in 2020 with 6.1% market share followed by Paragon (4.8%) and VKC (3.1%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the men's footwear market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in men's footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
- Men’s Footwear
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Mirza International