The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has not taken any direct position on the legality of hemp-derived CBD vaping products like it has with other product categories such as food and dietary supplements.
This report covers whether each state allows the sale of hemp-derived CBD vaping products.
Table of Contents1 Executive summary
3 Legality of CBD vaping products
32 New Hampshire
33 New Jersey
34 New Mexico
35 New York
36 North Carolina
37 North Dakota
42 Rhode Island
43 South Carolina
44 South Dakota
51 West Virginia
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.